Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Started a job again.



Oh, man I started as a construction worker after three months of laziness. And is it hard? Yes. It's exhausting, but also it's good training and the money are actually bad, but whatever it's for a month, cause September I got a university to attend to and exams. I have actually worked this job before and before that. Like 4 times for about 3 months in the summer when I was in high school. I can't say I'm used to it, but it's a start. I look like the man on the picture, just without a helmet, vest, equipment(cause it's like two storeys high), I only have gloves cause this was an abandoned building and is full of garbage and other garbage and disgusting garbage, but whatever. If I get a camera on my hands maybe I'll do a pic of the building.

No comments:

Post a Comment