Saturday, July 21, 2012

Breaking Bad



I've recently started watching this TV series, I'm on season 4 currently and I really like it. A gang thriller drama with some comedy moments. It's an unique combination. The main character to which the story spins around is a chemistry teacher, and after he received the diagnosis of cancer he wanted to get into drugs, into making crystal meth. He saw his ex-student was involved in this so they started as partners. The master "chef" and the apprentice "cook". The series is serious, it's no joke, murders and drama all the way. Even the main character's son has cerebral paralysis.
Let's talk about the main character's actor. Bryan Cranston, he's actually the main producer of the series. A genius imo. The story is a little bit slow for my preference but perfect nonetheless. Also I'm a Malcolm in the Middle fanatic, so I like this guy, I's a little hard for me to see him properly for the role. He's just this comedian in my eyes. Anyway, if you haven't watched it already, please do, it's awesome.

2 comments: