Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Today's dota pic.

I played some dota today, a nice game, had its turnarounds. I'm not owning, but I can say it's average.



I'm the DK as you can see(pointed by the big red arrow if you can't see, or have mental problems). Average stats, not bad. The morph was playing a lil' strange and I know my build, well not that it sucks, but it's inappropriate. Storm was bad. frk4[ is a real life buddy, well one of my best friends, we both love dota and have been playing for like years, dota is awesome, nuff said. We're not into teams tough, we're like what you can call pub stars, or pub vets or something. Garena had pretty nice pubs tough, made only of known members. You know, members you know can play, and no noobs.

2 comments:

  1. I hope they added some more balancing , when I tried it it was like:
    1.Pick Ursa
    2.Win

    ReplyDelete
  2. No it isn't, you're just bad.

    ReplyDelete