Friday, May 25, 2012

Diablo 3, the abomination of today's gaming.

Okay, for my first legit post I won't introduce myself, or who I am or stuff, I'll talk about one of the most anticipated games this year, Diablo III.


Diablo III, the name itself brings mixed feelings to a gamer's soul. Is it good, is it awesome, or is it epic. Well my personal opinion is that it's none of the above. As a long time Diablo II player ( I still played on private realms, that long, yeah). I despise the abomination blizzard created this time. Bad gameplay mechanics include cd skills, hp orbs, no mana, cd pots, blacksmithing, gold and other. But the worst of all is the RMAH. You know what this abbreviation means, I won't go into details. It's just bad. The idea is awesome, but in this age, with our greediness, it won't work properly. I'm pretty sure the problem is, blizzard can inject their own items into the rmah and underprice the normal players, earning big sums of cash. Oh and no singleplayer? Srsly guys? Srsly? SERIOUSLY? Piracy issues? SERIOUSLY? Nuff said, blizzard isn't the same, they are money hungry demons now and they don't deserve you buying their games. That's my opinion at least.

1 comment:

  1. I fully agree, they failed to catch the Diablo "soul" in the newest abomination as you put it.I'll stick to Diablo II for now.

    ReplyDelete