Thursday, May 31, 2012

CS:GO First impressions.




Played some cs:go today, yes I've access to the beta. It's really nice to be honest. But my expectations are low for this one. I mean no competitive scene will be dragged away from cs 1.6. Maybe it will create it's own competitive scene, but it won't drag the 1.6 players. About the gameplay, it's not as clean as 1.6, but not as retarded as source too. It's somewhere between the two. Feels like cs 1.6 with source graphics, but not finished properly. There still is sliding physics and other shit, tough the aiming is near the 1.6, less recoil of course it's made for consoles too. Anyway it has 2 types of gameplay by default - 5v5 teambattle and gungame(called arms race or something). It has custom servers too, but most of them are empty. It's not bad, it's just cs - the new generation. It's like source was to 1.6. It's not an upgrade, but a different game. Played two maps, not too shabby, but not too good either, well I haven't played 1.6 in like 2 years, so judge me, I don't care!

This is the gungame. This guy vito totally owned us, but I was 5 kills
away from taking the lead.

This is the classic 5v5, I took the screenshot as soon as ppl
started leaving.

No comments:

Post a Comment