Sunday, May 27, 2012

Dota 2 - simply the best... well, almost.



The beast by valve. The one true successor of dota. It's awesome, that's it, it's just awesome. Way better than dota1, but still unfinished. The graphics are awesome, the heroes on the other hand I don't like many of them, the concepts I mean, they should've been better.  But anyway, the gameplay succeeds to bring dota1 gameplay on a new platform and engine, with more features that only add(don't change) to the experience. Like the bottle click, the reconnect, matchmaking, shop, courier and many more. Only today did I decide to play after a 3 month break, because of lag and plain retarded players. Anyway I liked it today, the added a new hero the Ogre Magi, one of my favorites. I played flawlessly, as in no lag no fps drops and stuff like that, when at some time it happened. A huge fps drop and lag, even the sound lagged. I disconnected reconnected and it was over. Played two games, four times it did this for two dotas. I'm dissapointed valve, fix the damn thing. Anyway, I love it, nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment