Sunday, August 5, 2012

Finished Prototype 2.



And I'm disappointed. Mercer is super easy, I managed to beat him taking no damage at all. Super-simple patterns and where did his powers get? Like the armor or the muscle mass? Why are the powers cut in the second game, why are the combos cut, why no new powers, it just blows my mind how they downgraded an awesome game. The story began good, but finished awful. James Heller seemed to me like a feeble minded person, getting flipped by everyone relying only on his brute power. How he grew stronger than Mercer is another thing. This game is just a disappointing experience, not that's bad, but it doesn't do justice to the first one. Characters are undeveloped, gameplay is downgraded from the first one, a few enemies, looks like they put more care to the zombies on the street, rather than the stronger infected and evolved. Even some of the old superpowers attacks aren't in. Like the hammerfist throw. AI is as stupid as in the first game. I don't know, it was a bad experience for me, I hope if they make a third one it'll be at least as good as the first one and a worthfull successor.

No comments:

Post a Comment