Sunday, June 17, 2012

A cool mod for HL2.

HL2 is my favorite game of all time. No doubt at all, I'm a maniac about HL2. I've been playing Valve games  for years. HL mods, Source mods, everything. Just recently we started playing this mod with a friend. It's like sven coop but for the source engine. It's coop missions, that's all. But there are those fun maps in it, that just blow my mind on so many levels. In this particular, you fish, yeah that's right, you fish. Fishing in HL2 - AWESOME. Anyway you can pull out every single npc or object in the game. It's totally awesome. I pulled a hunter, a stalker, a helicopter, a gunship, one of the monsters of the original half-life. This gaming session I laughed my ass out, seriously. Here's a screen where I put an alyx statue on his head. He's using the G. Freeman model btw.


No comments:

Post a Comment